At times, childcare can be difficult to administer without knowing exactly what to do and how to do it. If this is your first or second child it can be a daunting task to give optimum childcare. Kids ‘R’ Kids has a full professional understanding of what is needed to raise your child in the best possible manner.
One of the main things to ensure your child is healthy is to make sure that he or she receives adequate sleep. One problem linked to sleeping includes the position of the child during sleep. Your infant should sleep on their back instead of on their stomach to avoid breathing problems and significantly decrease the risk of SIDS. Another way to create good sleeping practices is to ensure there are no other objects in your child’s crib while he or she sleeps. Toys or other items may obstruct your child’s breathing, and also be a distraction.
It is essential that your child eats correctly. It is also crucial for a mother to have healthy eating habits. Breastfeeding your newborn can ensure he or she has the best health and peak brain development. Breastfeeding supplies all the nutrients and antibodies needed to for optimal development. What you put into your body impacts how the body functions so healthy eating habits are imperative for a mother, especially one that is breastfeeding.
Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Springboro, Ohio understands infant care. We can help you with issues related to child care and nutrition. For more information and great tips contact us now, or enroll your child in our unique AdvancED™ accredited program where we will guide your child in achieving his or her best.Show Less
Is your child the right age to start attending preschool? Here are several advantages to choosing this path for your child:
- Introducing academics: A good amount of a child’s time at preschool is focused on playing and having fun. However, the best childcare facility will know that learning occurs through play and will introduce learning that includes academic subjects and structures. A child’s life is all about exploration. Providing an opportunity to explore science, literature, math, art and more, will help uncover academic interests and talents.
- Growth: A caring, well-structured preschool will offer your child great opportunities for personal growth while supporting this journey. Your child will learn to share, follow instructions, and work in groups or on individual projects. Your preschool program should also focus on encouraging a child’s individual talents and positive character traits. This will aid in building self-esteem and confidence.
- Social-emotional development: Attending a top preschool that nurtures a loving, trusting bond between teachers and your child will foster social-emotional growth and the ability to learn. In addition, preschool is a great opportunity to enhance your child’s socialization, while learning how to interact with peers and adults outside the immediate family. This helps your child develop healthy relationships with others, as well as a sense of independence.
- Boost skills development: Preschools follow a structured curriculum that is designed to help your child develop all the skills necessary for future academic achievement. Providing balanced activities that target motor, language, social-emotional and cognitive development, your child will be able to develop and refine new skills under expert guidance.
If you are looking for a preschool that offers your child the best start in life, consider Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Springboro. Our leading preschool curriculum provides your child with plenty of experiences to explore and grow through weekly theme-based units and fully supervised playtime. At our state-of-the-art facility, a dedicated staff will work to ensure that a child receives all the love, guidance and support necessary to thrive. For more information, please contact us today.Show Less
Your child’s brain develops the most during the first few years of his life. At Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Springboro, Ohio we offer a specialized and comprehensive brain development curriculum that can help maximize your child’s mental capacity. Here are some of the factors you need to consider regarding your child’s brain development.
Genes and Heredity
Your child’s overall development will be guided by the genes he or she receives from his parents. This factor, or course, is not something that you can influence.
Here you have a large degree of control. During pregnancy, your child’s brain is growing as new cells and neural connections form. Anything that disrupts this development may have lifelong effects on the child's sensory, language, social, and mental functions. Be sure to get proper prenatal care and follow your doctor’s instructions during pregnancy.
You should provide your child with the attention he needs to bond with you in a positive way. Bonding builds love and trust. You should spend time playing with him and teaching him, always with positive interaction. This also extends to socialization within and outside of the family. If you provide your child with the security of love and trust, and help him learn to socialize, his growth and development will be much more successful.
A strong learning environment can improve your child’s development. At Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Springboro, we offer high quality educational programs for children beginning from the age of six weeks.
Providing your child with good nutrition and helping him develop good eating habits at a young age can improve your child’s physical and mental development.
Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Springboro is focused on the growth and development of young children in a fun and caring environment. Contact us for more information.Show Less
If you have an infant, you can benefit from professional infant and child care from Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academy of Springboro because we specialize in child care for infants. We have infant-specific developmental programs to help parents maximize their child’s growth during this crucial time.
The ability to correctly assess when an infant reaches developmental milestones is essential to proper child care. This is why professional day care services are so important. We work with infants on a daily basis and our specialized infant care is tailored to each individual infant in Springboro, OH. Parents who are looking for reliable and professional child care need to consider Kids 'R' Kids.
Here are a few benefits of using our professional infant care services:
- Comprehensive child care: We meet your infant child’s cognitive, physical and emotional needs with various programs and physical activities.
- Individualized attention: Our curriculum is specifically written to allow caregivers to provide the proper attention and support to each infant.
- “Hug First, Then Teach”: This is our philosophy and it allows parents to have the security of knowing their child is loved and can comfortably learn about the world.
We know how to accurately assess when each infant has reached developmental milestones and our staff provides each child with the balanced, effective and educational environment that is needed for proper development. We also offer our Kids 'R' Kids Infant Big Steps Curriculum, which takes into account that development and learning begin prenatally and will continue throughout a child’s life.
Our number one goal is to deliver excellent infant and child care services to parents in Springboro, and our Learning Academy allows each child to learn, grow and play in a safe, secure and comfortable environment.
For more information about our academy or our approach to infant and child care, contact Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academy of Springboro today.Show Less
Summer holidays are approaching and many parents are wondering how to ensure that their child continues to thrive outside of the academic year. Summer camps offer the best answer to offset any summer learning slump. At Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academy of Springboro, Ohio we offer a ten-week, daily summer camp program for preschoolers through age 12, which ensures that learning through the summer continues and is actually boosted!
Here is how:
Active learning: While the academic year includes many classroom lessons, our summer camp allows your child a much more active role in his or her education. This more relaxed summer structure encourages your child to get outside, explore, take charge, and solve problems. These activities play a significant role in allowing children to determine their individual strengths and abilities.
Build confidence: When children are encouraged to attempt age-appropriate academic, creative, or physical challenges, and given the tools to succeed, this helps develop a healthy sense of self-esteem and identity. At our summer camp, your child won't just learn new skills, he or she will be taught to achieve goals, which is something friends, family, and peers will celebrate.
Discover new interests: Summer camps often focus on a specific theme which encourages your child to explore beyond regular academic boundaries. Our 2014 summer camp is themed around nature. At Kids 'R' Kids of Springboro, Ohio your child won't just learn about animals and ecosystems, they will go outside and explore the environment. This includes interacting with animals, plants and soils, painting pictures, taking exciting field trips, and being active! This gives your child the full scope of a particular subject rather than a more limited academic view, which allows them to explore science, study nature, enjoy creative pursuits, and experience outdoor adventures.
There are plenty of great places for your child to continue learning about nature once summer camp has ended. One option is the SunWatch Indian Village Archaeological Park. Located just 20 minutes away, this fascinating cultural preserve teaches children about Native American culture and archaeology while spending a great day outside in the fresh air.
If you'd like to find out more about our summer camp, please contact us today as availability is limited.Show Less